Managing and maintaining a WordPress website can eat up a lot of the time you should be focusing on growing your business. My WordPress premium care plan will keep your WordPress website secure, healthy and up-to-date, and help you to develop and improve it.
£79.00 per month
- Everything in my WordPress essential care plan:
- Managed Updates – I’ll keep your WordPress plugins, themes and core up-to-date.
- Daily backups – I’ll make a backup of your WordPress website every day and store it safely on an encrypted server.
- Security monitoring
- Uptime monitoring – I’ll check your website every 15 minutes and if it goes offline for any reason I’ll investigate the situation and if there’s reason for concern I’ll start working to fix the cause.
- Content uploads – If you want changes making to the content of your website you can send me the new content and I’ll upload it for you. (If you need content creating for your website, check out my content creation service.)
- Plugin installation and configuration – If you identify a WordPress plugin that adds functionality to your website I will install it and configure it for you. If you subsequently need changes making to the configuration I’ll do that as well.
What else you’ll need
- A self-hosted WordPress website. Not got one? No problem – follow my step-by-step guide to setting up a WordPress website and you’ll be up and running in 10 minutes or less, or check out my starter websites.