If you are serious about improving the performance of your business you’ll generally have to work through 5 key stages:
- Measuring the performance of your business
- Analysing the performance of your business
- Setting targets for the performance of your business
- Creating an action plan to improve the performance of your business
- Implementing your action plan
In this lesson you’re going to learn how to maximize your impact on your company’s performance by picking the right metrics to monitor and report. Based on your initiatives and day-to-day activities we’ll help you think through the types of metrics you should track and how to use those metrics to tell the story of your impact.
In this lesson we’ll share ways to use your performance metrics to understand performance and find ways to work more efficiently. By understanding cause and effect between different metrics you’ll be able to make informed decisions about how to make performance improvements.
In this lesson we’re going to discuss how to set goals for both your output and outcome metrics.
In this lesson we are going to look at how to create a performance improvement action plan.
It is relatively easy to create an action plan, but action plans are useless if you don’t implement them.
Do you need help improving your business performance?
Any business owner or manager should be able to improve their business performance by working through my business performance improvement programme:.
But, hiring me as a consultant/coach could mean:
- Getting improvements faster
- Getter bigger improvements
- Getting improvements in areas you might not have considered on your own
- Staying more focused on the task in hand
- Feeling more confident about the actions you are taking
Choose one of my coaching & consultancy support plans if you would like help with any aspect of my business performance improvement programme:
Support Plan 5
- 5 hours coaching / consultancy support (to be used within 3 months of purchase)
Support Plan 10
- 10 hours coaching / consultancy support (to be used within 6 months of purchase)
Support Plan 20
- 20 hours coaching / consultancy support (to be used within 12 months of purchase)
My management information service provides you with up-to-date management information at any time, from wherever you happen to be, using virtually any device.