Skip to content
- My first serious engagement with online selling came as part of my role as a programme leader at Leeds Metropolitan University with responsibility for developing and running what was probably the UK’s first Masters level course in eCommerce in 2000.
- I left Leeds Metropolitan University in 2003 to see if I could “walk-the-talk” and set up ReallyCleverHomes.co.uk which grew to be a moderately successful online retailer selling home entertainment and home automation products.
- I closed the ReallyCleverHomes retail business in 2016 and started using my experience to help other small & medium-size businesses sell their products and services online.
- I am driven by the desire to improve the way we make decisions, at both the individual and societal level.
- I was born & raised in the West Riding of Yorkshire, went to university in East Yorkshire, lived ‘down south’ for a while, and am now based in North Yorkshire.
- I’m a bit of an environmentalist, a home improvement theorist, and a reluctant gardener.